Some Questions Most People Inquire About
1. Can I pay for my loan online?
answer: Yes – very simple just click on the make a payment tab and make your payment
2. How long does it take for a payment to post to my auto loan account?
answer: Generally two business days
3. Can I make extra payments? If so, how will the extra payments be applied to my account balance?
answer: Yes , anything extra is always applied to the principle balance.
4. Can I make a payment online for more or less than my regular payment amount?
answer: Yes, You can always pay more, remember to enter your loan number and current phone number and address – it will all be applied. No, you may not pay less then your minimum payment.
5. Can I set up recurring payments?
answer: Not at this time, we feel it is better for the customer if the cards declines – your loan will not go into default.
6. Can I change my payment due date?
answer: Not at this time – it is always due the date you receive your loan each month.
7. Can I make an auto loan payment with my credit or debit card?
8. After I have paid off my loan, when will I get my title?
answer: Generally 7 to 10 business days once everything has cleared.
9. Can I make a payment by calling in if I am behind?
answer:Yes. There is a $10.00 fee associated with calling in
10. How fast will I know if I am approved?
answer: Generally with in the hour-depending on the time your application was sent. If it is after business hours, You will receive information the next morning.
THEME BY TMR MARKETING