Some Questions Most People Inquire About
1. Can I pay for my loan online?
answer: Yes – very simple just click on the make a payment tab and make your payment
2. How long does it take for a payment to post to my auto loan account?
answer: Generally two business days
3. Can I make extra payments? If so, how will the extra payments be applied to my account balance?
answer: Yes , anything extra is always applied to the principle balance.
4. Can I make a payment online for more or less than my regular payment amount?
answer: Yes, You can always pay more, remember to enter your loan number and current phone number and address – it will all be applied. No, you may not pay less then your minimum payment.
5. Can I set up recurring payments?
answer: Not at this time, we feel it is better for the customer if the cards declines – your loan will not go into default.
6. Can I change my payment due date?
answer: Not at this time – it is always due the date you receive your loan each month.
7. Can I make an auto loan payment with my credit or debit card?
8. After I have paid off my loan, when will I get my title?
answer: Generally 7 to 10 business days once everything has cleared.
9. Can I make a payment by calling in if I am behind?
answer:Yes. There is a $10.00 fee associated with calling in
10. How fast will I know if I am approved?
answer: Generally with in the hour-depending on the time your application was sent. If it is after business hours, You will receive information the next morning.
1830 West Indian School RD
Phoenix, AZ 85015
THEME BY TMR MARKETING